Thursday, July 25, 2013

Halfway There

Halfway There!
 
 
 
It's hard to believe that I am halfway done with my pregnancy! What a cake walk...Oh wait what am I talking about? I'm beyond tired and sore after a long day of waiting tables. Cake makes me sick still! Darn... Least I am avoiding the sweets still.  It's all about being creative with everything that has to do with this pregnancy.  Last week we learned that we are having a GIRL! My mom attended the ultrasound and before she was allowed to text anyone I had to come up with a quick way to announce what we were having and my phone was going off every five minutes from people trying to find out what it was.  I sent TJ on a wild goose chase to get the balloons for the picture that we would be taking.  Who would have thought that Party City would be out of air! Come on it is a party store and all, and they were unable to blow up balloons! Crazy huh?  Anyway turns out Safeway had the air and the balloons so we were able to get them from there! Meanwhile my mom was still with us. If you know anything about my mom she does not do city at all and I drug her all around getting things for this picture which she later found out she would be taking.  I think it turned out pretty good... What do you think?
Finding a empty field with nothing in the background was the hardest challenge.  We are very excited that it is a girl...Though TJ more so just so he didn't have to listen to how much I wanted a girl but none the less he is very excited too.  He has always known what he wanted to name his children I guess he got lucky that I really like the names he has had picked out for years.  We will call her Lily, the middle name was all my choice and I'm keeping it a secret :) So don't tell if you know!

20 weeks has treated me pretty good for the most part! I'm still attending the gym regularly and work is usually slamming most days so that's a workout in itself! I have to say I am loving how shiny my hair is :)
  

No comments: